I only like this song cause when I was in school the school choir sang it, i was a little po's cause I wasn't allowed to sing lead, and i'm telling you I would have sang it better then Laura Holender.
I'm very good at singing, when it's a song I have learned. And that's what I did when I was in the school choir when I was maybe 14 or something. I sing alot better now.
I can sing Joe MCintyre's Stay the Same very well, i'm not saying other fans can't sing it, but i almost sound adentical when I sing it. I can sing Like a Virgin very well too. I'm a very good singer.
I tried to get into the music business, but the problem with it, I didn't know how I can make a demo CD, I heard there is boths in NJ but, I can't drive so how am I going to do it. So I just tape record my singing. I like to write my songs with some explict words, cause it gets my anger out.
My name's Adele Marie Thompson, i was named after My great grandmother and my middle name came from My great great grandmother Her name Was Marie Claire, My living grandmother's name is Gladys Marie. So you can see wher ei got my name's from.
I'm a unique , indivisual and creator of my own craft, I just wish people stop getting in my face.
I only like this song cause when I was in school the school choir sang it, i was a little po's cause I wasn't allowed to sing lead, and i'm telling you I would have sang it better then Laura Holender.
ReplyDeleteI'm very good at singing, when it's a song I have learned. And that's what I did when I was in the school choir when I was maybe 14 or something. I sing alot better now.
ReplyDeleteI can sing Joe MCintyre's Stay the Same very well, i'm not saying other fans can't sing it, but i almost sound adentical when I sing it.
ReplyDeleteI can sing Like a Virgin very well too.
I'm a very good singer.
I tried to get into the music business, but the problem with it, I didn't know how I can make a demo CD, I heard there is boths in NJ but, I can't drive so how am I going to do it.
ReplyDeleteSo I just tape record my singing.
I like to write my songs with some explict words, cause it gets my anger out.