i started liking Madonna when I was in kindergarden, I always used to imaitate her, I always had some kind of crush on someone older than me. I had a crush on a bus safty I called Fly Ears, cause he had ears that would stick out, one time I tried going on the wrong bus, cause I wanted to go home with him. And my teacher had to get me off that bus.
I had a big thing for Michael Jackson. Kindergarden, I was in kindergarden twice, i was left back cause I had to go to a special class. and I got sick and was in the Hosipatal, and when I was in the Hosipatal, my unkle Mike died in a car accident when he was only 25 or 26 years old. I have a picture of him holding me when I was a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like Joe McIntyre, cause he used to wear his hair, in a New Jersey hair style, slick back hair. i loved when he used to wear his hair like that, it reminds my of my father. when he was young. Joe dosen't look like my father, but That's why Joe should perform in New Jersey more offten. I just wish he would.
ReplyDelete