Nick Carter

Jordan Knight

Jordan Knight
Jordan Kinght

Joe McIntyre picture's

Search This Blog

Joe McIntyre

Joe McIntyre
Joe McIntyre

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Joseph Mulrey McIntyre

i started liking Joe McIntyre cause of the pay per view concert New Kid s On the Block Live In your house, when he sings the song that's on the New Kids 1st album, I just always thought he sang that song so well, I just really like it. I saw that concert on the disney channel.
My mom taped it for me, cause we went on vacation. and she was set the vcr up for me to record that show. I accidently recored over that show, but now I have it on DVD, i bought on Ebay.
I still have the show New Kids On the Block did for Disney channel called Wildest Dreams, Joe's part is the only one I like , i think it was done better then the rest of the guys. and I also have the concert No More Games, that was orinanaly on pay per view, but I taped it off the disney channel. Wel i watch them shows over and over again. I favor Joe McIntyre the most. On them 2 shows, it's all i have really. But now a friend of mine sent me a DVD of him on dancing with the stars, and doing some singing, i just like when he sing please don't go girl, i like the more mature voice, rather then the New Kids on the Block Hangin Tough version.

No comments:

Post a Comment