Green Day, is a great band, took me awhile to relize this. I am going to try and get their 1st album, cause that's my favorite one, I used to listen to it on the school bus. I like alot of diffrent music, just has to be a pitular song. The song Longview is just makes alot of sence to me.
You know Joe McIntyre dosen't make hits like Green Day does. I had alot of respect for him, but he just dosen't care about his fans, i put alot of faith into him and he let me down. And it's just not a broken heart, I love this guys voice and or him to do that to his fans is so wrong. I loved his voice since he was 17, he was the only NKOTB that had the voice that I love. you know he has the voice to even sing a green day song but he dosen't try. I'm sure Billy Joel Armstong listions to oldie music alot of sings used oldies to get an idea to mold their craft.
My name's Adele Marie Thompson, i was named after My great grandmother and my middle name came from My great great grandmother Her name Was Marie Claire, My living grandmother's name is Gladys Marie. So you can see wher ei got my name's from.
I'm a unique , indivisual and creator of my own craft, I just wish people stop getting in my face.
I think the song Longview is truth, i eel that way alot of times. I don't know why some people can't just give me a chance.
ReplyDeleteGreen Day, is a great band, took me awhile to relize this. I am going to try and get their 1st album, cause that's my favorite one, I used to listen to it on the school bus. I like alot of diffrent music, just has to be a pitular song. The song Longview is just makes alot of sence to me.
ReplyDeleteYou know Joe McIntyre dosen't make hits like Green Day does. I had alot of respect for him, but he just dosen't care about his fans, i put alot of faith into him and he let me down. And it's just not a broken heart, I love this guys voice and or him to do that to his fans is so wrong. I loved his voice since he was 17, he was the only NKOTB that had the voice that I love. you know he has the voice to even sing a green day song but he dosen't try.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Billy Joel Armstong listions to oldie music alot of sings used oldies to get an idea to mold their craft.